Membership Levels and Benefits 2023
Research has shown that when businesses join their local chambers, they enjoy increased consumer favorability ratings, name awareness and local reputation. Being a chamber member increases your positive brand recognition and builds confidence in your business, both of which can help you attract customers. In addition, chamber membership will provide you with access to information, referrals, networking opportunities and a voice in shaping local government’s policies towards business.
The Rivertowns Chamber of Commerce’s new streamlined pricing structure and slew of added benefits makes membership in the chamber the most economical and meaningful way for your business to engage in the Rivertowns community.
Member Benefits, levels & Fees
Publicity and Promotion
- A link to your site included on Chamber website and a social media feature post
- Chamber decal to display at place of business to represent your chamber affiliation, and a virtual badge for your website
- Share your events and promotions on the chamber community calendar. Events are promoted in a chamber newsletter and on chamber social media
- Opportunity to sponsor, host, or present Chamber events and workshops
- Opportunity to participate in dine local and shop local initiatives
- New business ribbon cuttings
- Instagram takeover and other social media exposure opportunities
- Business referrals
Networking and Development
- In person and virtual events to fit a variety of business owners’ schedules
- Free quarterly networking at chamber meetings and discounted tickets to other events
- A focus on creating marketing, eco-friendly, and socially conscious educational opportunities
- Expanded woman-owned and minority-owned business workshops
- Resource page with additional educational opportunities and grant opportunities
- Facilitating TAP and WEDC opportunities for members
Downtown Improvement and Advocacy
- Facilitate a dialogue between businesses and local government
- Share State and Federal advocacy opportunities
- Monthly village-specific virtual discussions for “downtown” business members
- Village specific Facebook forums for members only
- Advocacy for downtown initiatives that would improve commerce
- Events to drive visitors to shop, dine, and utilize services locally
- Newsletter emails with current local, county, state, and federal information
Member Levels & Fees 2023
Medical, Technical, Legal, Financial & other
Consulting, Coaching, Wellness/Fitness & other
Brick & Mortar
Brick & Mortar
Quick service, full service
Taste Local participants
*applies to the year after participation
NON-PROFIT/NOT FOR PROFIT
No fee, cross-promotion required
All membership levels to be reviewed by the Chamber President.
When you support the Chamber of Commerce, you support our Rivertowns Community. Please consider donating today.
Membership in the Rivertowns Chamber of Commerce will increase your civic and social responsibility in the Rivertowns in a way that is both meaningful and visible to your customers. We hope you will join your fellow business members and become a part of our collaborative community!